Karen from Where Flours Bloom has brought us one of her family’s favorite dinners. This is perfect for a week night or weekend, for it is super easy to throw it all together and simmers and done in just an hour!
Here’s Karen to tell you all about it:
This is one of my family favorites that I have made for years. It is super easy to throw together and contains ingredients that I always have on hand. When I make this I have to double the recipe because it tastes even better the next day!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion , chopped
- 1 small green pepper , chopped
- 15 ounces whole kernel corn , drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes , do not drain
- 1 – 2 cups tomato juice (adjust to desired thickness)
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans , drained)
- 2 teaspoon chili powder (adjust to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- dash of red pepper flakes
Brown the meat with the onion and green pepper. Drain meat, add in all other ingredients and simmer for 1 hour. It’s even better the next day!
Thanks so much Karen! This Ranch Stew is so good and easy and makes us all look like great cooks!
If you’d like to see more of Karen’s recipes, you can visit her at Where Flours Bloom!
‘Til next time,