Hi everyone! Sue has been away this week so I’ve had One Sharendipity Place duty!! I read your posts every week but this is the first time that I’ve had to choose amongst them for our features post. It truly is quite a task to make choices amongst soooo many wonderful posts. You are all talented women with much to share! So without further ado, here are this week’s features. Don’t forget to grab our “I was featured” button on our sidebar! We’re looking forward to what you’ll share with us this week. Pam
If you’re looking for some 4th of July ideas, we ran a special edition One Sharendipity Place earlier this week. You can check it out here.
This Week’s Featured Recipes
1) Nancy from On the Home Front shared this great chicken orzo salad. Easy and light for those hot summer nights!
2) These muffin tin lasagnas are a must try! Krysta uses wonton wrappers instead of lasagna.
5 & 6) Since it’s summer and ice cream is my favorite dessert, I decided to highlight both ladies who shared ice cream recipes. There are some cookies that were shared this week that would go great with ice cream (chocolate chocolate chip and honey roasted oatmeal cookies). I was wondering how to share about these wonderful cookies with having only 6 spots to fill! Done! 🙂 Okay, now for those ice cream recipes. Jennifer from Mama Economics linked this Quick and Easy Sugar-Free Ice Homemade Ice Cream. Raspberry creme candies and cream cheese are the main ingredients in this Cream Cheese Ice Cream from Turnips 2 Tangerines.
For all you DIYers
1) I loved this from the Seasoned Homemaker. How to Make an Envelope Pillow with a French Seam is a tutorial for an “absolute beginner”. I qualify!!
2) This Peppermint Foot Scrub is what every sandal wearing woman needs! Thanks Kelly from Eye on the Source.
3) Brandi from AutumnFawn Lane shared How to Write on Rocks. Check out her rock ideas. Stones of Remembrance is my favorite one.
4) Here’s something for all Stampin” Up crafters. Linda at Paper Seedlings shares a new use for the clear mount blocks in her Faux Watercolor post.
5 & 6) Something for the kids! Check out this Rainbow Butterfly Face Paint Tutorial from Consie at Atop Serenity Hill. (Check out Consie’s DIY cake plate inspirations while you’re there as well!) A great craft for the younger kids, Yarn Butterflies can be found at We Made That.
3) Maybe you want to homeschool but your husband is not on board with the idea. Then you need to read what Daja shares at The Provision Room.
5) Elena from Cropped Stories shares about Organizing Your Computer Blog Files. There’s always wisdom in organization!
6) And last but not least for all dog parents … Piwi Mama reviews the book Feed Your Best Friend Better.
Now it’s Your Turn! : Click here for what you need to know for linking to One Sharendipity Place!